Wednesday, February 23, 2011

A World Away

Hello there and welcome to my attempt at blogging! Why, you ask? Good question! I really don't have the spare time to blog but I find reading blogs interesting and the opportunity to respond or comment on blogs now seems to require your own URL. I love reading other people's blogs but my life is pretty boring so why would I write about it? Because I CAN! It's now everyone's right to have their own blog and share their own stupid, mundane opinions so I'm going to do it too!

Today you get to learn the reason behind my title. How do you escape a loud house with four kids in it?  Well, you don't actually go anywhere, you could get in trouble for that. (I actually want to know the real truth about how old a kid has to be before you can leave them home alone but that's a post for another day.)  You pull out your book (or Kindle) and get lost in another world. Your husband may talk to you, your kids may scream and shout and all along, you are sitting somewhere else, enjoying the life of your novel. I really don't think this is considered neglect and I seriously doubt you can serve time for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Here we are!